Who are we?
The Alameda County Sheriff's Office is a department that provides safety in the State of California. With our wide variety in vehicles and uniforms we are one of the most unique departments out there. Our job here is to patrol county grounds, giving out the safety the community wants. Not only do we provide this safety to the streets and houses, but also the area around including local nature grounds, lakes and parks. Together with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, and the California Highway Patrol, we provide safety throughout the majority of California.
- Must be able to form and understand correct English sentences.
- Be a minimum age of 16 years or older.
- Have a fully working microphone.
- Have a stable and reliable internet connection.
- Have a average framerate of around 30fps in-game.
- Have a legal copy of Grand Theft Auto V.
- Have the ability to respect and serve with a professional standard.
- Have to ability to work in a team.
- Must be able to take orders from another (higher-ranking) officer.
- Must be able to show dedication to the server, including the applied department.
Subdivisions within the ACSO
In the Alameda County Sheriff's Office, we offer more then just regular patrol units. With our unique specialization programs, you can feel even more immersed. Every member can choose a specialization program after 3 months with the ACSO.
In the Alameda County Sheriff's Office we offer the following subdivisions:
- Air Support Unit
- Motorbike Unit
- Canine Unit
- Special Duty Unit
- Wildlife Division
- Marine Patrol Unit
- AC Transit and Police Services
- DUI Enforcement
Los Angeles County Sheriff Department
Every Deputy that applies for the Alameda County Sheriff's Office will automatically become a member of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. On Statewide patrols, members within the ACSO have the choice to activate as a LASD unit, or a ACSO unit. If the area of patrol is limited to the city, all ACSO units will automatically activate as LASD units.